Together we can Stop Diabetes. One step at a time.

1 view

Jews' Next Dor

Aug 26, 2011, 11:29:36 AM8/26/11
to cbd...@googlegroups.com

ADAtogether.jpg

Friends,

Start the Jewish New Year off on the right foot – with a mitzvah. Join team Jews’ Next Dor in Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes to support the American Diabetes Association on Sunday, October 9th, 2011 in San Jose. We will be joining thousands of walkers this fall to help Stop Diabetes. Diabetes is a disease that has deadly serious consequences, and there is no cure.

We will be walking 5k at through San Jose starting at Guadalupe River Park, Arena Green East, across from HP Pavillion. Visit http://main.diabetes.org/goto/jewsnextdor to register online, go to the bottom of the page you’ll see a list of our team members. Next to our team name is a Join Team link. Please select this to register. It’s free to sign-up to walk with us – invite your friends to join us. Every step we take and every dollar we raise will make a difference in the lives of 25.8 million Americans living with diabetes.

To maximize our help for the Association to provide community-based education programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes and fund critical research for a cure. We would love if our team members each raise $18 representing Chai or life within Judaism. This can be a donation to yourself or by using the online tools provided to collect donations online. Participants who raise $100 will receive a shirt from the ADA.

You can also make a donation directly to our team walkers by visiting our team's web site at http://main.diabetes.org/goto/jewsnextdor, you must select an individual walker to donate to.

If you would like more information, please contact: JewsN...@beth-david.org. Thank you in advance for any help and support you can provide.

Together we can Stop Diabetes. One step at a time.

We look forward to walking with you.

Your team captains,
Jennifer M. & Aleeza A.

http://main.diabetes.org/goto/jewsnextdor