Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Cayuga Windsurfing Club

nepročitano,
7. ruj 2022. 13:31:3307. 09. 2022.
u Cayuga Windsurfing Club
We are having a clinic this Sunday. Hope you can come out and help us share our love of windsurfing.

Oct 7-10 is our annual club trip to Dewey Beach. Email Sharon...@gmail.com if you would like to participate. We have room for 2 more people if we get another condo.

If we don't get 2 more people, the last 4 people to sign up will be able to camp at a nearby campground for $25 per person.

You may bring a friend but everyone needs to join the club to participate. Cost is $200 plus $40 membership fee (if you haven't already joined and you must sign a release form). You will also need to have a vehicle that can take a board and a rig (roof rack and straps).

with the word 'leave' (no quotes) in the body of the message.

NOTE: the email address to leave the list is different than the list address.
Additional information on email list options is available at:
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/elist/lyris/

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi