Shed open until 2

Carl St John

Sep 22, 2022, 11:28:30 AM9/22/22
to windsu...@cornell.edu
Strong NNW wind already and building through the day. Supposedly up to 17kts. Good practice for strong intermediates I think.

with the word 'leave' (no quotes) in the body of the message.

NOTE: the email address to leave the list is different than the list address.
Additional information on email list options is available at:
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/elist/lyris/

Sharon Heller

Sep 22, 2022, 12:52:33 PM9/22/22
to Carl St John, Cayuga Windsurfing Club
Winds are up to 30mph and are showing NW currently favoring Myers. I didn't bring my smallest sails today.

Be careful out there folks.

If the direction remains, I may go up to Myers but can't get out until 2-3ish.

Would love to hear how things are going on the lake right now from those who are sailing. What size sails?