Club Trip to Myers

Austin Kaczmarek

Nov 5, 2022, 10:15:47 AM11/5/22
to Cayuga Windsurfing Club
Strong south wind today. A handful of people will be heading to Myers to sail. If you would like to borrow gear from the shed for the day and join, let us know. We can help you choose gear if needed. Wind is already blowing up to 20mph there, so this will likely be intermediate level and above.

Austin

with the word 'leave' (no quotes) in the body of the message.

NOTE: the email address to leave the list is different than the list address.
Additional information on email list options is available at:
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/elist/lyris/

Sharon Heller

Nov 5, 2022, 10:20:05 AM11/5/22
to Austin Kaczmarek, Cayuga Windsurfing Club
Wetsuits are required, the lake iwater is very cold

Carl St John

Nov 5, 2022, 11:34:50 AM11/5/22
to Sharon Heller, Austin Kaczmarek, Cayuga Windsurfing Club
I'd like to grab the cross 114 but I'm happy to trade off on that board since it's a popular one. I have room for more boards too so would anyone like me to bring other boards up?

Carl St John

Nov 5, 2022, 12:29:16 PM11/5/22
to Sharon Heller, Austin Kaczmarek, Cayuga Windsurfing Club
For those interested, the wind is still building at myers maybe 15-20 right now. I'll be on a 6.5