Club Trip

Sharon Heller

Sep 9, 2022, 8:49:28 AM9/9/22
to Cayuga Windsurfing Club
I'm about to rent a 2nd condo. These cost me about $1200 each so I need to get $200 from 12 people and thus far it looks like we have enough people interested but not everyone has paid me yet.

Please send money to reserve your spot as space is limited.

This is a really fun trip and we've been doing it for decades. If there's wind it's super and if there isn't wind we are staying steps from the ocean and the beach is beautiful. We can do campfires on the beach and roast our dinner on the fire. This is a great opportunity to extend the season as it is usually much warmer there and we've had trips where it has been 80 degrees and we spend time on the ocean. We've also had cooler trips but those are the ones with the best wind and we spend the most time on the bay. Either way it is super fun though we are hoping for great wind.

with the word 'leave' (no quotes) in the body of the message.

NOTE: the email address to leave the list is different than the list address.
Additional information on email list options is available at:
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/elist/lyris/