Shed Open Until 4

Everyone.net

Sep 21, 2022, 1:58:45 PM9/21/22
to Cayuga Club
Light/ moderate S winds.
Ok for beginners but note S wind launch guidelines.

Neil

with the word 'leave' (no quotes) in the body of the message.

NOTE: the email address to leave the list is different than the list address.
Additional information on email list options is available at:
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/elist/lyris/

Sharon Heller

Sep 21, 2022, 2:54:41 PM9/21/22
to Everyone.net, Cayuga Club
I was on the lake for lunch (on my boat) and the winds got pretty strong. South winds are deceiving at ES, so pay attention so you don't get north of the East Shore Park.

Qian Zhang

Sep 21, 2022, 4:39:39 PM9/21/22
to Cayuga Windsurfing Club
Wind is picking up and I will keep the shed open until 6pm. But the storm is coming and I may need to close earlier than that.

light south wind with some moderate gusts. Self sufficient beginners welcome.

Qian

John M Chong

Sep 21, 2022, 5:38:28 PM9/21/22
to Qian Zhang, Cayuga Windsurfing Club
Just got here, light wind, but want to be out in the lake. Will keep shed open until 6:30-7-ish