Shed opening/club trip to Myers

Thomas Hentschel

Oct 26, 2022, 10:19:01 AM10/26/22
to Cayuga Windsurfing Club
Hi all,

I'm planning on heading to the shed around 10:30-11 to check out the conditions. I might just stick around East Shore if others plan to show up (in which case I will close around 1:30), but if not I would rather sail with the group that will be at Myers park. In that case this would be a small club trip, and you could borrow gear if you are interested.

In either case, if you are interested in sailing today, send me an email! Today will probably be a strong beginner type of day because of the south wind, and wetsuits are necessary because of the cold water.

Tommy

with the word 'leave' (no quotes) in the body of the message.

NOTE: the email address to leave the list is different than the list address.
Additional information on email list options is available at:
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/elist/lyris/

Thomas Hentschel

Oct 26, 2022, 11:48:02 AM10/26/22
to Cayuga Windsurfing Club
Shed is open, probably until 1:30. Gusty south wind for now, expected to pick up. Progressing beginners/intermediate and up. It is warmer than I thought but wetsuits are still a good idea.