NSCoder Night: Electric Zoom, Webinar Edition

Sean Wolter

Apr 25, 2020, 3:14:53 PM4/25/20
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
Can you believe it’s already been a month? Yes. Yes I imagine you can believe it. We’ve got another videoconference NSCoder planned for Tuesday night. All our welcome! Join us from the comfort of your own home!

There are three lightning talks planned:
  • I (Sean) will attempt to distill my management experience into tips for getting and keeping a job
  • Kevin has a Game Boy emulator written in Swift
  • Jacob will show off some Charles Proxy tricks

Here's the direct Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/98582459197
You should be able to join the Zoom without installing any software! Decline the Zoom app download a few times and select JOIN FROM THE WEB. This link may take you directly to the web client: https://zoom.us/wc/join/98582459197?pwd=

See you Tuesday at 6pm Chicago time!