[JOB] Sr. iOS Developer

keith Alperin

Oct 13, 2020, 4:53:58 PM10/13/20
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang, i hope that you’re all staying safe and healthy!  A recruiter pal of mine reached out with a nice lead on an iOS developer:
  • Marketing agency in NYC
  • Fully remote with a preference for folks in Eastern or Central time
  • Nice lookin’ salary and benefits
  • Chance to work on cool brands (it sounds like one or more of them might be related to a large fruit company.)

Here’s a link: https://www.firstborn.com/careers/0b61f460-06a0-57d5-ab0f-da6fdd4ced4a/ .  I don’t really have any more information, but reach out to me off-list if you’d like an introduction to my pal.

Take care out there.

All the best,