[Job] iOS Short Term Contract

keith Alperin

Mar 22, 2020, 4:33:49 PM3/22/20
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang, it’s been a while and i hope y’all are keepin’ healthy! A good pal of mine owns a business that is delivered via an app and the app needs some maintenance. This is probably a few weeks worth of work and is iOS only. Obviously, this is a work from home sorta situation. Reach out off-list if you’re interested!

Many thanks.

All the best,

Meredith Elise

Mar 23, 2020, 10:18:29 AM3/23/20
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keith!  I'm interested in learning more about the contracting opportunity.

Thanks!!

--
Chicago CocoaHeads meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 7:00 p.m.  We normally meet at the Michigan Avenue Apple Store https://www.apple.com/retail/michiganavenue/

This group's purpose is to support open discussions for the local Mac & iOS developer community.  We welcome your participation.  Follow @NSCoderChicago & @NSLunch for more developer socializing.

Job posting rules:

Subject: must start with [JOB] & focus on Apple related development (iOS, Mac, Watch, TV, etc.)
Location: if not in Chicagoland area, is remote ok?
Recruiters: you must explicitly disclose that you're a recruiter.
Individuals: if you're planning to get a referral fee, ask first.

Please include enough detail to understand the job, and please try to be concise, i.e.:
 • good: "build new iOS app to do XYZ", "port our desktop app, ABC, to the iPad", or "help us finish our app by a certain date"
 • bad: "maintain our AS/400 enterprise app" or "write a Windows app"
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicago CocoaHeads (CAWUG)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cawug/599E7758-526D-4EF6-9969-3F3BFCB2100A%40heliumfoot.com.