[JOB] Sr. Mobile Engineer

keith Alperin

Jul 5, 2020, 12:52:14 PM7/5/20
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, i hope that everyone is staying healthy, safe and sane here in 2020 (a year for which no qualifier would be sufficient.) A contact of mine is looking for a Sr. Mobile Engineer:

> We are looking for an experienced Mobile Engineer to help us grow existing products and launch brand new ones. If you have experience designing, building, releasing, and maintaining native mobile applications on at least one platform (Android or iOS) and can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, Vantage could be the perfect fit.

This is a consulting firm, but they have an immediate focus on an e-commerce platform. Regarding compensation: "we’re targeting range of $120 to $160 (for US-based engineers) depending on skill level and experience.”

The company is called Vantage International (https://vantageleader.com), but you can reach out to me off-list for an intro.

Stay healthy out there.

All the best,