[JOB] Contract (Chicago or US/Remote)

Don Bora

May 9, 2022, 5:24:00 PM5/9/22
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for a contract iOS developer to join us on a 3-6 month gig.  This would be work with a client of Eight Bit Studios, all in Swift/UIKit. We’re actually on a growth path this year, purposefully and trending, so any opportunity could just extend.  A lot of our contract talent just never leave.

If you’re interested, hit me up.  If you know of someone, I would love to talk to them!  If it’s a friend of a friend, well, you all know I will talk to anyone.

Thanks and happy 10-minutes-of-Chicago-Spring!

Don Bora
Pronouns: he, him, his
Co-Founder and Technology Principal
847-736-4650 (m)
d...@eightbitstudios.com

Eight Bit Studios
1 E. Erie Street Suite 525-4993 Chicago, IL 60611

Schedule  a meeting with me!