Re: [CocoaHeads] Digest for cawug@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Arthur Mayes

Jan 20, 2021, 3:46:20 AM1/20/21
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Update the notifications, if possible, to prioritize meeting posts.  I was sad to miss this

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 2:44 AM <ca...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sean Wolter <seanw...@gmail.com>: Jan 19 08:14AM -0600

All are welcome in this evening's Zoom video chat. NSCoder will be meeting
from 6:10 to 7:10 tonight to share questions and experiences developing on
the latest M1 Macs. If you've been missing computer chat this might be the
Zoom call for you!
https://www.meetup.com/NSCoder-Chicago/events/275539375/

(We're starting 10 minutes after 6pm CST to allow time for a national
moment of silence for COVID deaths
<https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/01/18/coronavirus-victims-to-be-memorialized-during-moment-of-silence-darkness-tuesday/>
)
Arthur Mayes