Fwd: Everyone Can Code for 2020 One Summer Chicago

Lalit Jagtap

Jun 3, 2020, 10:06:53 PM6/3/20
to b...@apple.com, ca...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bob,

Please help me get in touch with right individuals for One Summer Chicago 2020 program.

In Jan 2020, I responded with commitment to teach this summer. Also in May 2020, I sent couple of followup emails. See email thread below.

My concern is I hope I am communicating with right individuals.

The Yes/No reply will help me plan my summer hours. Appreciate your guidance.

Regards
Lalit Jagtap

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lalit Jagtap <jagtap...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Everyone Can Code for 2020 One Summer Chicago
Date: May 30, 2020 at 5:58:00 PM CDT
To: Daniel Yao <dlya...@gmail.com>, Evelyn Benitez <Evelyn....@cityofchicago.org>

Hello Daniel + Evelyn,

I am sincerely interested in teaching at 2020 One Summer Chicago.

To be better at my craft of iOS, also I recently earned my iOS Nano Udacity Certificate.

It was great a experience to study after 10 years of technology management career.  https://graduation.udacity.com/confirm/4DDLD6HR

Look forward to hearing back from the you.

Regards
Lalit Jagtap

On May 26, 2020, at 8:10 PM, Lalit Jagtap <jagtap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Evelyn,

I hope you and loved ones are doing great in this pandemic.

Do you have any updates to teach at One Summer Chicago?

I am excited and look forward to teaching at One Summer Chicago.

Regards,
Lalit

On Jan 21, 2020, at 3:50 PM, Lalit Jagtap <jagtap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Evenlyn,

Yes. I will definitely love to teach at One Summer Chicago.

Do I have option to select location? I will prefer something near north end of Chicago.

As I commute from Cumberland CTA train station to downtown. It will save me huge time.

Regards,
Lalit

On Jan 21, 2020, at 1:08 PM, Evelyn Benitez <Evelyn....@cityofchicago.org> wrote:

Hi Lalit and Salvador,

I hope all is well! I wanted to reach out to see if you were interested in teaching this summer for One Summer Chicago. The tentative program dates will be June 29th through August 7th . I will probably have you start around June 22nd. If you are interested or not, please let me know either way.

Take care,

Evelyn Benitez, Youth Services Coordinator

1615 W. Chicago Avenue | Chicago, IL | 60622

Phone: (312) 746-7756

evelyn....@cityofchicago.org

“Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” ~ Maya Angelou

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.