[JOB] iOS (and that other platform) Developer

keith Alperin

Aug 8, 2021, 2:59:52 PM8/8/21
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, I know that this list is pretty quiet but i wanted to write in and say that i’m hiring! If you want extreme flexibility, interesting and impactful projects, and professional growth all with delightful colleagues then you’d love working with Helium Foot Software. Also? Swift on Android. For real. More details at http://heliumfoot.com/jobs/ios_and_android . Definitely reach out to me off list. I hope you’re all enjoyin’ the heck out of this summer 8- )

All the best,
http://www.heliumfoot.com