NSCoder April 2020 Recap

Kevin Donnelly

Apr 1, 2020, 5:53:39 PM4/1/20
to Chicago CocoaHeads (CAWUG)
Thanks to everyone who took part in our brave experiment of using this wild thing called The Internet to meet.

Show and Tell

Craig Clayton spoke about some tips for SwiftUI. His new book on SwiftUI will be available in May. He's @thedevme on Twitter
Kevin Jones spoke about his day-to-day use of Accessibility features on iOS and specifically Voiceover. He's @kevinrj on Twitter.

---

Miscellaneous

We want to hear from you! Let's say you could hear a talk about a certain subject(s) what would they be? Go ahead and fill out this form! bit.ly/NSCoderChiTalks

---

Reminders

The plan for CocoaHeads is TBD at the moment. NSCoder will likely be remote again next month. Info will be on the Meetup page when plans are more solid. If you need to join the NSCoder Slack, you can email chica...@mac.com

Stay safe and healthy, everyone! It'll be good to see you all in person again when we can.

A huge Thank You to any medical professionals or essential workers on this mailing list. You are making life livable for the rest of us.

Kevin Donnelly

Apr 1, 2020, 5:55:16 PM4/1/20
to Chicago CocoaHeads (CAWUG)
Whoops, March recap. April fools!