Update

Markus Gerstner

Sep 8, 2010, 7:20:45 AM9/8/10
to cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu201...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group2, Group3

please give us an update
and (if you are in vienna) your mobile phone numbers.

mfg

Thomas Reinbacher

Sep 8, 2010, 7:29:48 AM9/8/10
to Markus Gerstner, cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu201...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
@ markus

i think your are team 3, or?

the code your group checked in, does _not_compile. Pls. tell me what to do to make it compile.
We have some changes we want to check in, pls. fix this asap.

thx,
Thomas (group1)
errors_code.txt

Wolfgang Miedl

Sep 8, 2010, 8:06:00 AM9/8/10
to Thomas Reinbacher, Markus Gerstner, cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu201...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
I have fixed a part of the errors that result from identically named
header-guardians. For example, let there be two headerfiles: foo/a.h and
bar/a.h, and both have a header-guardian that looks like this:

#ifndef _A_H_
#define _A_H_
/stuff
#endif

Now, if you have a file that includes _both_ files foo/a.h and bar/a.h,
this will actually cause only the content of one file to be included due
to the already defined header-guard.

Remember, the Preprocessor is NOT namespace-aware.

I have fixed the conflict by prepending G3_ in all header-files in
/Group3; however, there are numerous other errors in
ASTVisitorUnwinderGroup3.cpp, which i did not fix, and simply excluded
both files from the build.

People, please(!) make sure that your code compiles before you commit.
If you want to share code with your team that does not compile, create a
branch in the repository. Or put it in a comment.

rgrds,

| Wolfgang Miedl | "I'm sure they'll listen to Reason"-Hiro
| <g...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at> | I prefer signed plaintext emails
| GPG/PGP-Key | http://xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at/~gk/gpgkey
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------

signature.asc

prem chand

Sep 8, 2010, 8:12:37 AM9/8/10
to Thomas Reinbacher, cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
Now it should be working ....

I added a new file to unwind the tree as requested by group3, but it has some problem with forward declaration ... and they used ..
namespace G3{
}

so i was not sure about how to solve the error and thus requested them to look into it.. but no reply till now ...
Any way, i removed it now.. so it should be ok...