Submission: Finally connecting the things

Thomas Reinbacher

Sep 9, 2010, 3:32:51 AM9/9/10
to av-gr...@googlegroups.com, cavlu201...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group2 and Group3!

It's happy submission day ;)

In order to finish the project today, I would like to request you to:
  • see the new bmc.cpp and connect this with your individual code ASAP.
  • stop debugging your code separated from the others, bring everything together, and debug/test it as a whole!

Our main looks like this:

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {

ProgramNode program;

/** invoke Team1's code */
if (team1_invokeFrontend(argc, argv, program) == EXIT_FAILURE) return EXIT_FAILURE;

/** invoke Team2's code */
cout << "calling intermediate representation / unwinding" << endl << endl;
if (team2_invokeIntermediateRep(&program) == EXIT_FAILURE) return EXIT_FAILURE;

/** invoke Team3's code */
cout << "calling model checking" << endl << endl;
if (team3_invokeBModelChecking() == EXIT_FAILURE) return EXIT_FAILURE;

return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

Group2:
You have to implement team2_invokeIntermediateRep and call your undwinding stuff from that function. Dont leave this in the bmc.cpp file, put this function into your code.

Group3:
Same for team3_invokeBModelChecking

Pls connect ASAP, that we can run our test programs.

cheers,
Thomas (Group 1)

Thomas Reinbacher

Sep 9, 2010, 3:34:23 AM9/9/10
to cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu201...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
Pls. answer to this mail, i had the wrong mail group for team2...