Re: [cav-group2] final(?) meeting

Martin Riener

Aug 30, 2010, 2:09:37 PM8/30/10
to cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu2010_group1, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
On 08/30/2010 07:21 PM, Rainer Schuster wrote:
> Hi!
>
> For me both dates would be ok, but please send some exact time and
> location early enough (need quite some time to come to Vienna) ;-)
>
> Best regards
> Rainer (from Team 2)
>

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Tanja Sisel <te...@gmx.at> wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> We should meet soon to see if our parts fit together.
>>
>> I talked to Thomas today and we agreed that Tuesday (between 1:30pm and 6pm)
>> or Wednesday (between 1:30pm and 7pm) would be fine for us.
>>
>> How about the rest of Team1 and Team 2? When do you have time for a meeting?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Tanja

i'm forwarding to group 3 too...

what about wednesday 4pm?

greetings martin

Martin Riener

Aug 30, 2010, 2:20:46 PM8/30/10
to cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu2010_group1, cav-g...@googlegroups.com

argl, did miss one appointment... i put up a doodle poll, to avoid more
confusion...

http://doodle.com/gvxd73zz5apuc94q

greetings martin

Tanja Sisel

Aug 31, 2010, 4:16:10 AM8/31/10
to Martin Riener, cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu2010_group1, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I just took a look at doodle:

I suggest meeting tomorrow (Wed) 5pm.
Place: if all else fails Bibliothek of the Theory and Logic Group
(Favoritenstr. 9, Stg 2, 3.Stk), but it's too small for all of us. So
I'll try to get another room and let you know.

Best regards,
Tanja (Team1)

Martin Riener

Aug 31, 2010, 4:23:56 AM8/31/10
to Tanja Sisel, Martin Riener, cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cavlu2010_group1, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Would be fine for me - we could probably use one of the Seminar Rooms in
Favoritenstrasse (G�del/Von Neumann). At least the TUWIS
H�rsaalbelegung[1] shows no reservations from 5pm or later.

[1]
http://tuwis.tuwien.ac.at/zope/_ZopeId/95366691A4iOVXPLNAA/tpp/lv/lv/hs_html?date=2010/08/31&hsnr=SEMN
and
http://tuwis.tuwien.ac.at/zope/_ZopeId/95366691A4iOVXPLNAA/tpp/lv/lv/hs_html?date=2010/08/31&hsnr=SEMG

greetings Martin

Tanja Sisel

Aug 31, 2010, 6:51:35 AM8/31/10
to cavlu2010_group1, cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I made a reservation for the G�del-Seminarraum for tomorrow (Wed)
5pm-6:30pm ("Vorbesprechung LVA").
Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Best regards,
Tanja

Tanja Sisel

Aug 31, 2010, 9:48:17 AM8/31/10
to cavlu2010_group1, cav-g...@googlegroups.com, cav-g...@googlegroups.com
The G�del Seminarraum is Favoritenstr.9. The entrance is directly from
the yard (on the left side).

LG,
Tanja