Draft analysis paper for ECML workshop

Isabelle

Aug 29, 2014, 4:06:47 AM8/29/14
to causality...@googlegroups.com
Dear Connectomics challenge participants,

We posted a preliminary draft of the challenge analysis at:
This will be incorporated into the proceedings of the ECML workshop. It is not a draft of the crowdsourced paper. We may still add/remove material but we welcome comments and suggestions. In particular:
- if your method is wrongly portrayed in the paper, please send corrections
- if your method is not portrayed in the paper and you would like it to be included, please send us a brief description.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,

Isabelle

Isabelle

Aug 29, 2014, 4:17:04 AM8/29/14
to causality...@googlegroups.com
PS: Comments send back to caus...@chalearn.org before Sept 5, 2014 will surely be taken into account. Later comments are welcome, but we do not guarantee to incorporate them. Sorry for the rush.

Ioannis Tsamardinos

Sep 1, 2014, 8:29:13 AM9/1/14
to causality...@googlegroups.com

Hello Isabelle,

I have recently started using the email tsama...@gmail.com instead of tsa...@ics.forth.gr . Could you please change that in the system so that I have access to the material. As it stands, I cannot see the material you’ve sent.

Regards,

IT