NIPS workshop accepted

Isabelle

Aug 17, 2013, 8:25:23 PM8/17/13
to causality...@googlegroups.com

Our NIPS 2013 workshop was accepted. We hope that you will all take advantage of this opportunity to meet other competitors and leading researchers on causality.

Please consider submitting a paper. You may also just submit an abstract if all you want is to get a poster. We have agreements with JMLR to publish short 6-page papers in the proceedings and longer papers as part of the journal special topic.

Timeline:

  • Wednesday October 9, 2013: JMLR proceedings paper and abstract submission deadline.
  • Wednesday October 23, 2013: Paper notification of acceptance.
  • December 9 or 10, 2013: NIPS 2013, Tahoe, Nevada, USA. Workshop.

NOTE: Submission of papers and/or participation to the workshop are NOT conditioned on having participated to the challenge.

Isabelle

Oct 7, 2013, 1:02:14 PM10/7/13
to causality...@googlegroups.com
This is a reminder to submit your papers/abstracts...