Querces 4.0.39 with latest wordpress - `DateTime::setISODate()' has not been implemented error

Vijay Kumar

Jan 1, 2015, 1:20:13 AM1/1/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
I'm using latest wordpress with Querces 4.0.39 version. When I access wordpress archives in "Permalinks" enabled, I get the following error.

com.caucho.quercus.QuercusException: com.caucho.quercus.lib.date.DateTime.setISODate: `DateTime::setISODate()' has not been implemented. A more recent version of Quercus may be available at http://www.caucho.com/download Requests for unimplemented features can be entered in the bugtracking system at http://bugs.caucho.com
com.caucho.quercus.env.JavaMethod.invoke(JavaMethod.java:120)
com.caucho.quercus.env.JavaInvoker.callJavaMethod(JavaInvoker.java:814)

I would appreciate any help to resolve this error.

Thanks,
Vijay

bonf...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2015, 5:58:13 PM6/21/15