MySQL connection time-out is never recovered!?

ccou...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 2:22:58 AM4/10/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
We have an app that works well in tomcat, however every morning I have to restart the app.

It seems the cached Quercus connection to the mysql server has been terminated by the server (default connection time-out setting) and Quercus doesn't try to create a new one.

Is there a way to fix this, either in code or in configuration file?

Looking at the previous post dated April 7th, it seems there's no way to know if the connection is still ok in the first place?

In php, I do mysqli_connect(); with parameters, while the web.conf defines a default database source configured in the context.xml file.

Thanks.