Cannot load module

Steven Messervey

Jul 2, 2016, 1:29:23 AM7/2/16
to Quercus
Hello,
  I read the tutorial on creating a module,
wrote a module that extends AbstractQuercusModule and has 1 method (simple_mail).
I put com.caucho.quercus.QuercusModule with my module's classname (drupal.Mail) in
classes/META-INF/services (I even tried just classes/META-INF).

  My original setup was tomcat, but I even downloaded resin to try it there.
No dice, always fatal, "simple_mail" is an unknown function.

  Under tomcat, I tried setting the log level to FINE on the off chance Quercus logs any
module instantiation, but nothing ever turned up.

Anyone else having this problem with Quercus 4.0.48?

Steven Messervey

Jul 2, 2016, 10:00:22 AM7/2/16
to Quercus

I found it by examining the Quercus jar. The correct directory is classes/META-INF/quercus
And I found that if instantiation fails, it it is indeed logged.

Thanks,
  Steve