cats api example error

JuniorDev

Oct 31, 2016, 11:15:47 PM10/31/16
to CATS API
Hi all, im new to catsone api dev

I downloaded the sample code and the include file and im testing it on my local server (XAMPP)

When running the sample code from "https://api.catsone.com/api/help.php?code=php5&file=sample", it returns me a error

Error code #0
Message: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

I tried opening my php.ini file and gave the "curl.cainfo" a value of "‪C:\xampp\php\extras\ssl\cacert.pem" but error remains

Anybody that could help me with this integration?

Aaron Baluczynski

Nov 1, 2016, 9:56:09 AM11/1/16
to CATS API
HI, I would suggest you get started on API v3, which is more consistent, modern and easy to use. The v3 docs are here. API v2 will be removed some time in the future.

JuniorDev

Nov 1, 2016, 1:02:58 PM11/1/16
to CATS API
Hi Aaron, could you help me with the implementation please.