Is there a way to pull the work history from the CATS API?

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Theban Ganesh

未读,
2015年10月29日 10:09:162015/10/29
收件人 CATS API
I see that CATS now parses the candidates resumes and has a work history section.  Is there a way to get access to this section through the API?

Aaron Baluczynski

未读,
2015年10月29日 10:13:552015/10/29
收件人 CATS API
Unfortunately there's no way to pull work history data via API v2. We are currently working on a new API (v3), which will eventually be more complete than v2. However, in the meantime we are only making bug fixes to v2 and not adding new features.

Aaron

Theban Ganesh

未读,
2015年10月29日 10:15:092015/10/29
收件人 CATS API
Thanks for the quick reply Aaron.  This functionality would be very helpful.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子