Slow dependency calls for job data

瀏覽次數:31 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Luke Grant

未讀,
2023年1月25日 清晨7:31:462023/1/25
收件者:CATS API v3
Hi,

We have identified some latency issues with the dependency calls to the following endpoints we use to get job listings back for the website:
They can be slow at times in which we are seeing calls taking up to 9 seconds in the last month. The majority of the time the response time from the endpoint is reasonable, but continues fluctuate.

The job data we fetch via the API doesn't really change too often, so we shouldn't ideally be seeing a difference in response times. Further to this, we also cache the response hourly but this has been raised by a provider as a dependency call with a particularly high latency.

Would this be something you would be able to investigate on your end or if there is any reason to why the response times fluctuate?

Thanks!

Luke Grant

未讀,
2023年2月13日 上午10:42:282023/2/13
收件者:CATS API v3
Hi all,

Just checking in on an update on the query above.

Many Thanks,
Luke

Steve Gagnon

未讀,
2023年4月6日 下午6:47:102023/4/6
收件者:CATS API v3
We've made some changes recently that may have improved performance. Please let me know if you see any change.

Thanks,

Steve

回覆所有人
回覆作者