Missing required job fields

Amir Valdman

May 13, 2021, 4:37:49 AM5/13/21
to CATS API v3
Hi there,

So far i have enjoyed working with your API, but in the recent days I'm receiving fails while i try to submit candidates for a certain positions, for example positions Id: 14162483
I get the following response:
{"message":"Validation failed.","errors":[
"First Name is a required field.",
"Last Name is a required field.",
"Email is a required field.",
"Highest Level of Education is a required field.",
"Work Authorization is a required field.",
"Security Clearance is a required field.",
"Upload Resume is a required field."]}

I do provide the same basic data i send for other positions like First name, last name, email....
The 4 additional field mentioned here as a requirement are not familiar to me, any attempt i did to retrieve those field ids so i can pass them on the candidate request has got wrong.
I have tried checking general custom fields and also specific for the job like in this call:
curl -X GET \
-H 'authorization: {My Token}

i get response, but i can't seem to find those fields.
can you please help me understand how i can get those field ids so i can pass them on my requests?

Amir