API filter (with python) gives wrong results

Thijs Schrijvers

Oct 20, 2022, 8:12:02 AM10/20/22
to CATS API v3
Hi Cats,

I have a question regarding the Cats API v3. I try to filter using the API, however I do not get the results I expect. I only get one result for the following query (I know there are more than one). Is something wrong in my query?Query.png

Steve Gagnon

Oct 31, 2022, 11:10:36 AM10/31/22
to CATS API v3
The search endpoints require the POST method with the filter in the body as JSON.

I believe in python it will look like:

The "query" field in the query string is a used for a boolean type search and does not accept json field filters. But they can be used together.