Get recruiter name that is linked to a candidate

Timo Sens

Jan 17, 2023, 10:15:19 AM1/17/23
to CATS API v3
Hello,

We are running into the problem that in some cases we are not getting back the correct recruiter name linked to a candidate.

We have tried to do this through activities, but there we get the ID of the user who created or modified the activity. This can also be somebody else than the recruiter.

We received a screenshot of a candidate's profile page from our client. In the details section there is an owner and a recruiter name. Does anyone know how we can get the recruiter's name from that section from the API?

Ryan Cravotta

Oct 20, 2023, 10:11:47 AM10/20/23
to CATS API v3
Hi Timo,

I was on here looking to see if anyone else had an answer to my question about the POST activities endpoint I just sent up and noticed your question. I assume you already figured this out since it was asked in January, but maybe my response will help others looking for user ID's.

As a side note: I'd assume there is an endpoint in the API to list users, but if you don't have a ton of people, you can quickly go into Settings -> User Management -> Click a user name, and in the top navigation, you'll see the user name and in parentheses their ID (#123456)

I hope this helps you or someone else.

Ryan