List all jobs _embedded -> custom_fields limited to 25 results

Joost Thissen

Nov 23, 2022, 5:06:53 PM11/23/22
to CATS API v3
Hi all,

There appears to be a limit on the number of custom fields that are listed once I fetch a list of all jobs. Is there a way to increase this limit? We have more than 25 custom fields and to retrieve more custom fields I would have to make an extra GET call for every job. Or is there a better way?

Steve Gagnon

Dec 2, 2022, 11:34:54 AM12/2/22
to CATS API v3
At this point there is no method to increase maximum number of embedded custom fields. I'll look into extending the embedding filter to also include a way to control limits.

Tony Kim

Dec 12, 2022, 7:17:25 PM12/12/22
to CATS API v3
We also have more than 25 custom fields