Gsoc guidance request

Ritish kr singh

Mar 13, 2022, 3:23:08 AM3/13/22
to catrobat
Hello,
My name is Ritish Singh. I am currently in 3rd year of my Btech in CSE. I have experience in building android app from scratch.
I wish to learn and grow by contributing in Catrobat Project.

I have attached my CV.  Please help me get started in the project.

Thanks and Regards
Ritish Singh
Ritish_CV (1).pdf

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 7:05:27 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi Ritish,

we appreciate your interest in Catrobat and would love to see your proposal in GSoC'22! Just today I wrote an FAQ in this group (https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q) that will answer a lot of questions. However, if you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin