I want to contribute to Catrobat.org | Android

Avinash Kumar

Jan 24, 2022, 7:52:28 AM1/24/22
to catrobat

Greetings of the day,

Hi, my name is Avinash Kumar and I’m a student from NSIT, Patna majoring in Computer Science & engineering.

About My Project

I’m a “Founder | Android Developer” at “NotesOnFire”. At present, it has around 300+ all-time downloads on the playstore in only 30 days and has a daily active user of 100+, my app has impacted our college and growing towards our University as well, Its User Interface has been liked by 99% of my users, my app has current rating of 4.9  on playstore.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avinash.notesonfire

My Time Zone

Indian Standard Time (UTC 5:30)

Getting in touch

GitHub: avinashbest (Avinash Kumar)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashbest/

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 7:46:39 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi Avinash,

amazing stats on your app! congratulations! It is great to see that software can help a community grow and provide easier life for a lot of people! We love to work with enthusiastic, creative minds and you have also proven your development skills!
You are in luck as currently there is the Goggle Summer of Code (GSoC) and the deadline for submission is still open a couple of days until 19th of April 2022. Even if you don't want to contribute through GSoC our FAQs will provide a lot of help in getting started. I suggest having a look at my FAQ https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q and the - Training - ticket you can clone from https://jira.catrob.at/browse/CATROID-390. But there are other options to contribute without Google too, check out our homepage or Github page.

If you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

looking forward to seeing you around ;)
best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin