How to contribute to Catrobat projects...

Oluebube Oti

May 8, 2021, 6:07:00 AM5/8/21
to catr...@googlegroups.com
Please what's the benefits for contributing to Catrobat projects?

Soumadip Dey

May 8, 2021, 10:30:57 AM5/8/21
to catrobat
You can clone the repo in your local machine and install android studio and try to make this app better by adding a new feature and refactor the codebase etc. The benefits for contributing to the opensource project are you can feel the corporate world and you will be know how to work in a real-world project and you can also learn how to write a production-level code and meet lots of mentors and much more.

AGATEVURE GLORY

May 8, 2021, 10:36:51 AM5/8/21
to catr...@googlegroups.com
Please can you share the link to the repo for the Android pocket code?

aman gupta

May 8, 2021, 10:43:28 AM5/8/21
to catrobat
Hello,
it is the link of the official Catrobat repo. you can find every project related to Catrobat there.

If you still face any issues feel free to ping me.

Aman

AGATEVURE GLORY

May 8, 2021, 10:48:01 AM5/8/21
to catr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I think I have this link but I am not sure which one is for Android pocket code.

aman gupta

May 8, 2021, 10:51:28 AM5/8/21
to catrobat
Good to know that.