contribution to Catrobat open source project

Yashvardhan Mishra

Dec 24, 2022, 1:34:02 PM12/24/22
to catrobat
Dear,

I am writing to express my interest in contributing to your open source project. I am currently a second-year computer science student and have a strong desire to learn and contribute to the Catrobat community.
I am currently learning android development programming and am familiar with kotlin . I am eager to contribute my skills and knowledge to your project and believe I can make a valuable contribution.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you not just for gsoc but also after that and make a positive impact on the open source Catrobat community, please help me guiding for same.

Sincerely,
yashvardhan mishra