Important note for my proposal.

Ikroop Singh Kalsi

Apr 23, 2021, 2:29:26 AM4/23/21
to catrobat
TL;DR
I request the mentors reviewing my proposal to use the last successful debug apk from this PR on Jenkins to test the game I included in the proposal.
------------------
Greetings
My name's Ikroop, and I had submitted my proposal on 13th April. There's something I request from the mentor(s) who will review my proposal. The game I made had some issues at the time of upload due to a few bugs in the app, three to be exact:-
  1. CATROID-1032 - App crashed when alignment was changed in show variable brick.
  2. CATROID-1033 - Velocity properties are not updated when actor/object is gliding to a point.
  3. CATROID-1034 - Face/Text detection stops working after transitioning to another scene.
  • The first one was fixed automatically  somehow, after a few merges in the develop branch.
  • The second one was for a nice feature but wasn't a core part of the game so I disabled the respective bricks. Will try and fix it asap though.
  • The third was crucial for the game to work fine, so I created a PR for it.

Now, my request is that if you wish to play the game, please use the last successful debug apk from Jenkins.
Thank you!

Wolfgang Slany

Apr 23, 2021, 3:25:37 AM4/23/21
to catrobat
Acknowledged, we'll take it into account.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Wolfgang