Gsoc guidance request

Jatin Fulwani

Mar 21, 2022, 4:51:10 AM3/21/22
to catrobat
Good afternoon mentors,
I am jatin fulwani and I have a 1 year of experience in developing android apps in kotlin.
I made an app for IEEE-VIT for their international hackathon called Engima 8.0 . It is available on play store and the code is  available on github.

I want guidance from your side. How to start contributing ? and other general doubts
Can you please provide link for any of your social platforms like discord,slack,telegram

Thanks & Regards
Jatin

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 8:11:27 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi Jatin!

we appreciate your interest in Catrobat and would love to see your proposal in GSoC'22. I just wrote an FAQ (https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q) that will answer a lot of questions. However, if you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin