Regarding open source contribution

Rachit Agrawal

Jan 8, 2022, 4:23:38 PM1/8/22
to catrobat
Dear Sir,
I am keenly interested in contributing to Catrobat open-source organization. I am new to open-source contributions. I have knowledge about Android app development in both Java as well as Kotlin. I have read the documents related to contributing to the organization but some guidance would be appreciated.
I request you to please provide me with a path to get started towards contributing.
Regards
Rachit Agrawal

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 7:10:37 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi Rachit,

you are in luck as currently there is a Goggle Summer of Code (GSoC) and the deadline for submission is still open a couple of days until 19th of April 2022. Even if you don't want to contribute through GSoC our FAQs will provide a lot of help in getting started. I suggest having a look at my FAQ https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q and the - Training - ticket you can clone from https://jira.catrob.at/browse/CATROID-390

If you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

looking forward to seeing you around ;)
best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin