Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Yugal Agarwal

olvasatlan,
2022. ápr. 5. 12:48:402022. 04. 05.
– catrobat
In this project we have to bring our own team or will there be other gsoc students involved in it as well?

Stefan Kutschera

olvasatlan,
2022. ápr. 13. 8:22:302022. 04. 13.
– catrobat
Hi,

good question!
The project shall be designed by you and done on your own, hence without a development team. However, once accepted through GSoC you'll have a dedicated mentor you can ask questions or use community resources.

I hope this answered your question? If not: I just wrote an FAQ (https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q). However, if you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

see you around
Best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin

Válasz mindenkinek