Gsoc '22

Bhawna Chauhan

Mar 19, 2022, 9:25:32 AM3/19/22
to catrobat
Good Afternoon mentors ,
Myself Bhawna ,I am an Android Dev with about 1 year experience in Android.Currently doing more cool stuff in it. I am going through the organisations participating  in Gsoc .Then i get to know about yours and interested to work with this. But i have a request that if you reading this then please share the Slack link or discord link for communication.
Thanks & regards
Bhawna

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 8:10:42 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi Bhawna,

we appreciate your interest in Catrobat and would love to see your proposal in GSoC'22. I just wrote an FAQ (https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q) that will answer a lot of questions. However, if you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin