Contributions

Akebu Simasiku

Apr 17, 2022, 3:24:32 PM4/17/22
to catrobat
Hello, I'm Akebu. I'm a 3rd year student from Zambia.

I recently just found out about GSoC and I have been really interested in contributing to open source for a few months. I'm still fairly new to it. I saw the list of projects on your website and they are all interesting and something that I would like to work on.

I don't know if I'll be able to come up with a good enough proposal by the 19th. So, I can contribute to your project (on GitHub) as not part of GSoC? I'd like to help and then apply for the GSoC next year if you will still be mentors. Or do I first have to submit a proposal?