GSoC '23

shubham

Jan 24, 2023, 4:40:09 AM1/24/23
to catrobat
Is  Catrobat/Paintroid or  Catrobat/Catroid participating in GSoC '23 ?
Message has been deleted

shubham

Jan 25, 2023, 7:27:10 AM1/25/23
to catr...@googlegroups.com
I got info that radar-base has one, also let me know if any other than this is participating for android.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 7:28 PM Rama Devi <rd4ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure which of the Catrobat projects is taking part. I'm looking for Paintroid in Catrobat. What organizations are you looking to join.
As you mentioned Oppia in the previous thread, it seems Oppia-android is not into GSOC'23. But Oppia web is still in.
Are they any other android related projects that could be into GSOC'23?