GSoC 22 - Last chance! Until todays, 19th April, deadline at 18:00 UTC

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 19, 2022, 6:19:16 AM4/19/22
to catrobat
Dear all,

thank you so much for all your incoming applications. There are so many! It is good to see your interest in Catrobat and read your enthusiasm and motivations in Catrobat, Open Source in general, or simply coding!

There are still a couple of hours left. If you haven't decided whether you want to go with us or not or are simply unsure. Give it a try! We would love to see your proposal! Your inspiring ideas! Your motivation!

Let your journey with open source contribution start with us. Let's together make the world better bit by bit and learn something new, along the path we can exchange our stories or make a PocketCode project reflecting it.

PS: For any upcoming questions there is a FAQ available here: https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q

looking forward to seeing -your- proposal
best Stefan