Regarding GSoC 2021.

aman gupta

Apr 14, 2021, 8:16:24 AM4/14/21
to catrobat
Hello everyone,
Hope you are fit and fine in this challenging time.
Congrats to all those students who successfully submitted their proposals for GSoC 2021.
The Accepted projects will be announced on May 17, 2021
The main goal of GSoC is to encourage more and more students towards open-source development. so maintain this spirit of GSoC and contribute more and more to the community.
open-source development gives us chance to learn new skills and to grow with the community.
so keep Contributing and be Happy.

All the best
Aman

mehul bisht

Apr 14, 2021, 9:09:21 AM4/14/21
to catr...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I wanted to know if there is any communication channels except this google group as well to ask for any queries regarding the codebase with the team? (Like a gitter,slack,Google Meet)

Thanks,
Mehul

aman gupta

Apr 14, 2021, 11:14:26 PM4/14/21
to catrobat
Hello Mehul,
According to my knowledge,
Yes, there is a Communication channel of Catrobat on various platforms:-
Slack Channel:- It is only for official developers of the Catrobat Community.
Discord Channel:- It is mainly for Users of Catrobat/Pocket-code only.
According to my knowledge, there is not any Communication channel in Google meet.

So, to ask any queries regarding the codebase I suggest you use this Google Group.  The developers and Admins of the projects are also connected in this group. they will solve your query here.

All the best :)
Aman