Asking about Gsoc tasks and the way of communication with Mentor?

瀏覽次數:39 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Abdelrhman Ghanem

未讀,
2022年4月6日 晚上8:51:352022/4/6
收件者:catrobat
Hi,
I am Abdelrhman Ghanem, a computer science undergrade.

I want to work on project:  Pocket Code for Android: Refactoring tests and functionality to Kotlin
I know the requirements of the project and I'm have good java skills and also kotlin could you please tell me where is the tasks to help me dive deeper in the codeBase please?

I am new to open source contributions.

I have entered my third year at kafr El-Sheikh university, Egypt.
I am aware of java , kotlin , SQLite , flow , coroutine and etc

I would love to contribute to your organization :)

Abdelrhman Ghanem

未讀,
2022年4月6日 晚上8:52:312022/4/6
收件者:catrobat
also I want to Know how to download your android code
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息