Review request for my GSoC proposal

Yugal Kishore

Apr 5, 2022, 9:06:42 AM4/5/22
to catrobat
Hello everyone,
My name is Yugal Kishore and I am a 2nd-year undergraduate student. I have submitted my Proposal for Awesome Demo Game Project(175h).
Please review my proposal and share your valuable feedback.

Regards,
Yugal Kishore

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 8:18:33 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi Yugalik,

if you have followed our guidelines (https://catrob.at/gsoc22) and used our provided template (https://catrob.at/gsoc22application) you will be good to go. However, we cannot give pre or post feedback due to a large number of incoming proposals. I just wrote an FAQ that should cover some questions too : (https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q

see you around
Best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin