GSoC-22

Oyewale Abdul'sobur

Apr 13, 2022, 7:07:50 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi,
I am Abdulsobur, a 2nd year undergraduate from Nigeria. I would like to know if i am to include any of the ideas available on the catrobat ideas page i would like to work on during the program in my proposal.

Thank you

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 8:33:16 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi Abdulsobur,

Yes, that would be a crucial information, as we need to assign a mentor based on the project and can only choose a certain amount of specific projects due to the limited number of available mentors for each project.
If you use the template we provide at https://catrob.at/gsoc22application you should be good to go. However, we cannot guarantee or make any statement about a fixed place, acceptance, or rejection. Please have a look at the FAQ I just wrote today https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q. However, if you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

see you around
Best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin