Adding New Features to Paintdroid

Devarsh Mavani

Jan 22, 2022, 1:11:16 PM1/22/22
to catrobat
I have a few suggestions regarding new useful features in paintdroid app. I am new to open source contribution but i have knowledge about android development and i am confident about implementing those features. Whom can i communicate with for new features?

Stefan Kutschera

Apr 13, 2022, 7:24:59 AM4/13/22
to catrobat
Hi,

you have some options, if you
- want to implement it on your own you can fork our codebase from Github, implement the feature and create a pull request.
- want to be a contributor through Google Summer of Code (GSoC) you can submit your proposal and with a little bit of luck work on your project with us during GSoC (FAQ: https://groups.google.com/g/catrobat/c/4ntZP3V7R4Q)
- just want to bring your idea up to us, wrote us on any provided channel or create an issue on Github

I hope I was able to answer your question, if you have any other or further questions, please do not hesitate and ask us here or other provided channels.

best Stefan
- Catrobat Org Admin