Project size of Code refactoring - GSoC 22

Sagar Malhotra

Mar 24, 2022, 4:52:30 PM3/24/22
to catrobat
Hi,
My name is Sagar and I am a computer science undergrad from India. I found International Catrobat Organizations very helpful for the society and the application 'Pocket Paint(Paintroid)' is very useful and creative so I want to contribute to the project: Pocket Paint for Android: Refactoring tests and functionality to Kotlin. As I have already gone through the codebase and done with the setup for contribution and also having prior knowledge in Java, Kotlin and Android application development, I would love to make my contribution on this project.
After going through the codebase of the project, I found that more than 60% of the code is already refactored to Kotlin so 175 hours will be enough for rest of the java code to be refactored. Hoping for a positive response.
Regards,
Sagar

Message has been deleted