Introductory email for GSoD

Evangelos Karatarakis

Apr 27, 2021, 7:30:39 AM4/27/21
to catrobat
Greetings,

my name is Evangelos (Evan) Karatarakis. I am an Electrical and Computer Engineer. For the last three years I am working as an educator in an associate teaching position in Technical University of Crete (School of Electrical and Computer Engineering) and a researcher.

New technologies, programming and education are the most fundamental parts of my carrer and I am happy to express my interest in the position of technical writing for GSoD 2021.

I am more than ispired by the idea of the project of updating the documentation for your educational applications and contribute in the learning process for children and you adults.

Just to make sure that I am not mistaken, statements of intersts sould be sent to you via an email?

Wishing the best to everyone.
Kind Regards.

Evan Karatarakis

Wolfgang Slany

Apr 27, 2021, 8:39:25 AM4/27/21
to catrobat

Dear Evan,

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, our GSoD proposal has not been selected this year. Should you be interested in contributing to the Catrobat project outside of GSoD, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang

Evangelos Karatarakis

Apr 27, 2021, 9:38:41 AM4/27/21
to catrobat
Good afternoon,

thank you so much for your response. I am so sorry to hear that you proposal has not been selected. I am interested in developing documentation for educational purposes, so yes I would also be interested in contributing to this project regardless GSoD.

Kind regards,
Evan

Wolfgang Slany

Apr 27, 2021, 11:57:44 AM4/27/21
to catrobat
Dear Evan,

Thank you!! I'm sending you a direct message with next steps.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang